Terms and conditions
Basis of agreement
Intellectual property and Scope of use
- The Data may be subject to third party rights. IiAS Adrian and the Data may contain hyper-links to third-party websites. These links are provided for information and convenience of the User only. Mere presence of the link or its listing should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. IiAS has no control over the content in the linked sites or the information, data, materials, content, text, graphics, brands, logos, goods, services and webpage layout available or contained in these linked sites. Further, IiAS does not guarantee that these links will work or be available all the time.
- As a User, you agree to abide by all applicable intellectual property and other laws in connection with the Data.
- You acknowledge and agree that IiAS owns all intellectual property rights and other rights, title and interest available under applicable laws in: (a) IiAS Adrian and the Data; and (b) any derivative works or improvements or enhancements to any of the foregoing created or developed by or on behalf of IiAS, other than as specified otherwise or is available in the public domain.
- Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing with IiAS, as the User you shall not use the Data or the trademarks of IiAS to create an impression that such trademarks or Data belong to or are identified with you or that you are affiliated to IiAS in any manner.
- Users shall contact IiAS if they wish to cancel their subscription.
Restrictions of use
- You shall have a single-use, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable license to receive and use the Data providedviaIiAS Adrian.
- You shall only be permitted to use, view or download the Data from IiAS Adrian for your personal or internal business use, as the case may be. You are permitted to access IiAS Adrian from a single device.
- You shall not copy, reproduce, transmit, disseminate, distribute, forward, transfer, sell, lease, sub-license, furnish or otherwise permit or provide access to the Data or IiAS Adrian, unless such Data is available in the public domain, either wholly or in parts, or in any form, to any person, other than to your authorized personnel, without the prior written consent of IiAS.
- You shall not create or attempt to create any derivative work using the Data accessed through IiAS Adrian.
- You shall not present or permit the presentation of the Data in any unfair, misleading or discriminatory manner or in any manner tamper the Data in a material way.
Privacy and Confidentiality
- You shall keep confidential the login credentials for IiAS Adrian as well as the Data that is accessed from IiAS Adrian and divulge the same only to your authorised personnel strictly on a need to know basis and bound with a professional obligation of confidentiality.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify IiAS immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security.
- IiAS may collect information regarding traffic patterns, access and viewership of IiAS Adrian and the Data for the purpose of business and product development.
- IiAS shall keep confidential any personal data of the Users shared with IiAS for the purpose of accessing/subscribing/using IiAS Adrian.
Warranties and disclaimers
- IiAS has the right to update the Data on IiAS Adrian from time to time, however it is under no obligation to update it. Further, IiAS has no obligation to provide Data in a timely manner.
- IiAS disclaims any and all responsibility for any loss/delay/latency in relation to the Data and/or consequent to reliance on the Data and/or any consequences, intended or unintended, arising from testing or use of the Data. IiAS does not warrant that the information shared through IiAS Adrian shall be free of all errors, or that the information will satisfy any intended purpose or requirement of the User or any other person. Nothing contained in the Data should be interpreted as an offer, contract, representation or warranty other than what has been expressly provided herein.
- IiAS does not warrant that it shall continue to disseminate, transfer or transmit information to the User using the existing facilities or technologies presently governing the transmission of communication. While IiAS shall, in a timely manner, intimate any such change to the User, IiAS disclaims all responsibility and/or liability for any loss of information, transmission time, and/ or revenues which may occur to any User.
- IiAS reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (a) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to IiAS Adrian, or any portion of it, for any reason; (b) to modify or change IiAS Adrian, or any portion of it, and any applicable policies or terms; and (c) to interrupt the operation of IiAS Adrian, or any portion it, for business reasons or as may be necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction or other changes.
- The Data provided through IiAS Adrian is not directed or intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any locality, state, country or other jurisdiction, where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law, regulation or which would subject IiAS to any registration or licensing requirements within such jurisdiction. The use of IiAS Adrian in certain jurisdictions may be restricted by law, and the Users therein should inform themselves about and observe, any such restrictions.
Liability and Indemnity
- You agree to indemnify and hold IiAS, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses including attorneys’ fees, made against IiAS by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of IiAS Adrian.
- Neither IiAS nor its directors, officers, shareholders, employees or agents shall incur any liability for to any User, and any other person for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to errors, omissions, or other defects in the Data or any delays or interruptions, regardless of the cause, or for the results obtained from the use of any data derived from IiAS Adrian. In no event shall IiAS or any of its directors, officers, shareholders or employees be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, compensatory, punitive, special or consequential damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, or losses (including, without limitation, lost income or lost profits and opportunity costs) in connection with any use of IiAS Adrian.